R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - How to make the EP touring racing scene hot (if it ever was considered hot) again??
Old 04-17-2004, 11:08 AM
Eric Cheng
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Re: EP OPEN RACE

Originally posted by X9er
Hello guys. It time to turn talk to action.
It some thing that all this thread is about. ACTION. If No Action Talk Only than it just air??????
GOOD NEWS. ALL EP racer. EP Open race. To be held at NACOS track. Open every thing.
What ever you have can use for the race. Not ready right. Normal Race Rule apply.
Brush or Brushless Motor all can. You want to race others with you Stock motor vs. mod motor also can.
What ever type of Sub-C size battery also can race. Any capacity also can. But Only can use 6 ok. Too many the car can't move.
What ever type of TC car body can use. But keep LOLA at home.
What ever driving standard also can take part. Expert, begainer also can. The more the marrier. Every body is invited to join the OPen race ok. And MR. Sxxx you are welcome also. AlSo every one who read this thread. Just come and join the race. and hopefully have fun. and make it hot. EP will be hot or not i don't know but for sure the wheather is very HOT.
When?????
25-April-2004
For more detail please read the Nacos thread.
NOte: The above message is supply by Nacos boss Nigel. with alot of my own word added.

Hello,

I had read through the content of the race post by you.
Is a good sign to open everything for racers to take part with
whatever they have.
It will improve the number of driver join in the fun.
SOmemore the date is not crash with other race....I think no race at any other track including JB.
Keep it up....like this.