R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Not to impressed with MMP.....
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 12:44 AM
SaladFork
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
I wish you where in my area because I know for a fact if I set it up your not going thru one in that short of time............period. I setup almost every racer that buys from are shop and never since the day they came out had your problems. Something is not right with the setup or something else is causing them to go bad because 3 of them in 2 weeks tells me something else is causing the problem.
Mine was over a 3 month period. First one fried, I was told by Castle to put on a BEC, I did, both still fired. I think they have good motors and customer service and also ran a Mamba Max without issue for almost a year. I'm not here to bash on Castle... but for me I got a serious bad batch of MMP.

I sponsored 5 people last summer, 2 had the MMP. Those two guys are now running Tekin, their speedo's also fried. I liked the MMP when it was working but it was to unreliable for me or my team mates.

And I have tested them with multiple setups, not just one. Different motors, different packs different trucks. I have yet to get one that works.