R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Carcar
Thread: Carcar
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2004, 11:58 AM
Gary Fliegel
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Tand, if you want to take over any of the work I am doing, pls give me a call and I can make the arrangements for you to do so.

In light of the weather and some ppl's objection to the off-road club borrowing the computer, I will be cancelling the weekends racing at the off-road track.

I am really getting tired of the negativity coming from some members. You have no idea how much work is being put in to create a great facility for everyone to race at. I still work over 50 hours a week at my paying job, this I get nothing for. If some of you can't get over the fact that this year we have to compromise until we have the one location, then I recommend you step up to the plate and do all of this work that VOLUNTEERS are doing to make calgary the best place to race.

Last night 5 of us sat for 2 hours discussing the direction and plan of attack with the City of Calgary for a location to put both asphalt and off-road racing. Next time we sit down, Tand I want you there so you can see what us highly paid club members are doing for you and so you can get fully involved in the process. I have lots of items that require a person to lose time from work to get done. Interested in coughing up paying work days for the club? I know I have given up quite a few.