R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Short Course Setup Methods
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 11:53 AM
twigman08
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jmackani
I have to agree with the pro's that have been in the hobby for sometime, but look at the age of most of the pros and sponsored drivers today, it's getting younger and younger and that's when I throw up the flag of reality of those guys setting their own cars up. This is what I call the video gamer generation where the kids can wheel, but forget about adding work and wrenching into their lifestyle. 14 year old from Australia taking fourth in the worlds. Some people are naturals at wheeling and others no matter how good the setup is are never going to be able to wheel.
While that's true, but also don't sell the younger generation out. I watched a short little video on youtube about this kid. He did have his dad help him wrench on it and help him do some changes, but he also was going to big races by himself and doing all the work himself. These young kids that are pros aren't completely stupid.

Now me on the other hand, I suck at wrenching and I suck at driving. lol. Their's no hope for me! haha!