R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hyper TT 4wd 1/10th Truggy Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 05:20 AM
Toiffel
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by raydog
Took the TQ and the win tonight in combined Short Course / 4WD. Man, this thing is dialed in right now

I did not do the steering mod that is being discussed so much and I have all the steering I could want. Just need to lock down the servo saver.
Caution with cranking down on the servo saver, if you are using a good servo, your saver will break.....

Not sure the steering mod is going to add more steering, I believe it's gear more toward eliminating the play on the steering assembly... Other than that the only other benefit I could see, is that you can easily adjust your ackerman angle, oh and yes you eliminate that flimsy wire thingy....

I'm enjoying my truck now, much more since it's first outing, truck handles great, and when I ran Hole Shots M3 there was a huge improvement over the stockers, my only gripe with them is that the stock ofna foam breaks down way to quick....

Current set up:

Diffs 5-5-2 (going to try 3 in the rear, I still have a little too much rear traction)

Shocks 40wt Losi front/35wt Losi rear

Front Shock Location stock

Rear top shock location out on the botton row

Here's is the crazy part Toe Out -4 degrees (Probably where all my steering is coming from)

Top front arm spacers back
Botton front arm spacers front (least amount of caster possible)

Camber -2 all the way around

This is the latest video of friday night, mine is the yellow with red:

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by Toiffel; 11-29-2010 at 09:27 AM.