R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 04:32 PM
ThrottleKing
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer357
in this particular case it is the speedo. Version 104 is supposed to rectify the issue that causes him to get pulled out of every corner with a lower start rpm to the speedos timing maniputlation.
Right now the powerband doesn't really come in soon enough.

I know Noavk will get the software dialed in and then he will be right where he needs to be....
I am having the trouble finding the ESC timing and Motor timing so that I can use boost. I also don't really understand the boost from conflicting information I have gotten. Does it come on imediatly after the delay no matter what RPM or go through the timing/RPM ramp set points then boost on. I am under the impression that it comes on no matter what timing or RPM after the set 100-500ms delay. For instance say I have the timing at 40* and a ramp of 2000-4500. It will come on full boost even at 1900RPM if I have exceeded the delay. Do I have it right? IF so then that is just horrible and going full timing all the way through the RPM range is no different than a fixed timing esc. I hope I am wrong but I need to know and I need help. I am running my Kenetic 2s in my 1/12 with a 1s lipo, Ballistic 17.5. 1.66" diameter tires. I bought the Kenetic 2s in case this thing is a joke but would be a suitable esc and an upgrade from the GTB's in the SC10/T4.

Thanks for the help
Jeremiah

Last edited by ThrottleKing; 11-27-2010 at 04:32 PM. Reason: revision