R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Damn Traxxas for intruducing RTR
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 03:34 PM
daign
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hana166
I highsided an Aprilia RSV1000R at over 100mph, (on the track or I wouldn't be here), my bones came outside for the first time in my life and were ground down by the asphalt. Permanent damage unfortunately. So I reacquainted myself with the old toy cars in 2004, and fell into racing in 2009.

Not quite as good as 120mph knee down and 190mph on the straight but must say I love it - been thoroughly absorbing. Appeals to my scientific nature
We're quite similar! I track my camaro as well frequently at the socal tracks but havent been out since Big Willow last year. Adrenaline is a natural painkiller so I'd be in a lot of pain in the pits in between sessions, but on the track all is good. If only it stayed that way.

They implanted an intrethecal spinal pain pump about 4 months ago so I've been adjusting to it and spending a lot of time at home.

I've built 10 RC models in the past year, sold 2 Gmade crawlers for $700 too. Turns out there IS a market for people who build RC cars

Building to me is therapy, it fascinates me how everything works together. I built every single Tamtech car most recently. Amazing scale details but a boring build.