R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Durango DNX408 Prototype
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 02:56 PM
itbvolks
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

You guys kill me.....

You have a choice to buy whatever you want. If your nervous about performance regardless, buy something else. It's a new, from the ground up car. You always take a risk buying something new. If your concerned, there's about 20 other buggies available right now that can get the job done.... No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to buy this car.. Everyone biotches about TD waiting to release the kit (until it's actually ready) but they'll be the first to biotch if something isn't perfect.. Give it a rest. I'm 100% positive they aren't going to release it until they think it's ready for public consumption...

The other issue I have is, how do you validate who says what??? It's the problem with the internet. If I come in here and say I drive for xyz team and the car blows, everyone flips out and assumes its a POS.... Then you get the internet fall out where that one story turns into everyone know's someone who know's someone who's brother drove the car at the worlds and said it's garbage.

How about saving your hard earned cash and extra week or two and waiting to hear from those that actually drove it... I promise, it'll still be FS.....