R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Who has the largest f1 turnout in the U.S.???
Old 11-12-2010, 05:13 PM
Owen RaCing
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MantisWorx
Hey man, how have ya been? a little off subject but im kickin ass with the 416 you sold me! TQ'd tonight as a matter of fact, car is solid!

now back on subject, i have just bout everything ready for production except for the side shocks as i am trying to find a mfg that will OEM some to me they have to be really short and thread collared.once i get that sorted out so if all goes well i can start traveling in january, its going to be a VERY nice kit, one of our local drivers has an exotec setup and my chassis outperforms it in all situations especially under braking and corner exit. problem i am having now is getting enough front traction since the rear is so planted. its really fun to drive since you can actually use the brakes without it turning around backwards. the kit will also include front springs to help out with tuning!
Good to hear man! Might have to see one of these f1's your developing. Might be interesting.