R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bumps and Jumps 2010 - 2011 season
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 10:28 AM
tom2tone
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
If you run 2wd mod buggy the turnout is normally 15 plus and growing. The next biggest class is 17.5 SCT. These are and will be the two largest classes all year. Electric buggy as in 1/8th scale is dead at the moment and would suggest that only as a 2nd class since we are not getting a turnout in that class.
Wyd, what is considered mod for that class? As far as equipment? I was going to run my ebuggy this sunday and bring my slash. Is there really no one else show up with those? I'm surprised there isn't a decent showing. Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by jac9
Tom, I would stick with 2wd, most guys are running the B4 or new B4.1. If you have a 13.5 or 10.5 motor that would be perfect. You may need to take the fan of the MMP but they unplug so your goood to go. As far as I know it a normal race this sunday but I think it will be a good turnout.

Jeff

Jeff,
Thanks! I knew that bumps had a good selection of losi and AE. So should I look into a AE then. I want to have a good selection of parts and help available. I don't have a motor, so look into either a 13 or 10.5? Is there a popular motor of choice?