R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - DARKTHUNDER NITRO DRAGSTER RTR,,MUST SEE PICS!!
Old 11-11-2010, 10:06 PM
SILVERDRAGON
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Default DARKTHUNDER NITRO DRAGSTER RTR,,MUST SEE PICS!!

Up for sale is my DarkThunder nitro Dragster!! This is a Wicked fast rail dragster in excellent condition and completely RTR!!!
Dragster has a Chris Chianelli Signature Series Race Tuned .16 pullstart motor with matching header and tuned race pipe for some very quick high rev launches,,the claim on these cars is 0 to 60mph in under 3 seconds,,they are right on the money,,I have radared the car using traction compound on rear foams and it made a 64mph passes pretty consistantly in a short distance!!!
these are a blast to drag race against your buddies or just to have fun with,,,has upgraded aluminum tierods on the front,,comes with the stock original Megatech RX/TX installed,extra pair of front O-ring type tires for front aluminum rims,nip diff cups and the original owners manual and motor break-in sheet,,

the 2 speed shifts out very strong and this car is in super clean perfect working RTR condition,,,has a very small hair line crack and very minor scuffing on middle of bottom chassis and both are very minor inperfections,,other than that which comes from just running the car on pavement,,,rear foams still have 95% of tread left on them,,has seen about 14 tanks of fuel since new out of the box,,i have 3 of these cars along with other dragsters,,,
all you need to be RTR is aa batteries and nitro fuel nd it ready to race!!!

PLEASE SEE ALL MY RC ADS UP FOR SALE,,HAVE NITRO AND BRUSHLESS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!!ALL ARE ADULT OWNED AND VERY WELL MAINTAINED AND NEVER NO JUNK HERE!!!
WILL BE PACKED AND SHIPPED IN VERY STURDY BOX WITH BUBBLE WRAP,PACKING PEANUTS AND AIRPILOWS AS ALL MY ADS WILL BE PACKED ,,WILL BE SHIPPED WITH INSURANCE AND DELIVERY CONFORMATION AND TRACKING # SENT ASAP!!

ASKING $275.00 PLUS SHIPPING COST,,THESE RETAIL FOR AVG OF $369.00 NEW AND THIS ONE IS BROKEN IN RIGHT AND RTR !!

PICS DIDNT WONT TO UPLOAD,,WILL TRY TO ATTTCH THEM BELOW THE AD,,PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR PICS IF THEY WONT LOAD,,CAN SEND ANY YOU NEED,,THX
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DARK-8.jpg
Views:	746
Size:	293.7 KB
ID:	666084   Click image for larger version

Name:	DARK-10.jpg
Views:	1746
Size:	280.8 KB
ID:	666085