R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Capricorn LAB-C01
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 02:24 PM
DS Motorsport
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
Firstly i dont claim it made me faster, it is a Fact. then you proceed to belittle myself, and the people i race against, as not a worthy choice for judgment for my so called Claim. and yes my car was oversteering before, it still is, but way more managable now, it was pretty much the only thing i changed, apart from some other settings to get the car to perform with the DLS on.
I apologize, I didn't ment to question anything you said. This is probably down to english not being my native language, I mastered the language pretty well but still learning the small details. On forums the change of misinterpreting seems always larger compared to real life.
Also I really didn't meant to question your or your friends driving skills.
It's more something I meant in general, I will never judge someone without knowing anything about them. Since I sadly never visited Australia before (planning to visit your country/continent once though as it's beautiful) I'm not able to judge any of the aussie drivers.

well this is why i posted in the first place, to let you know there are people out there that the DLS is working for. the Lab and STS engine comparison is a bad choice to make a comparison on, any first year driver could make that judgment. So now to your knowledge in geometry and handling, presumption is a bad thing in motor sport, and can often lead to bad choices, but hey id like to be as good as you one day (yes my turn to belittle) as i must know nothing in comparison. best of luck with your future endeavors
This reaction was purely aimed at Riketsu stating it's not possible to have an opinion about a subject without testing it yourself.
Presumption is a bad thing when you don't have enough knowledge to make realistic assumptions, same thing goes for bad choices. It's for every individual to decide if they have enough knowledge to make a presumption about a certain subject.
Again I didn't meant to judge anyone, people who know me in real life know that I'm not that kind of person.