R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ofna Ultra RTR with lots of spares!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 01:06 PM
lnc0321
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default Ofna Ultra RTR with lots of spares!!!

Hey guys, I am selling this ofna ultra lx one rtr. I am running now electric so dont have the time for nitro anymore. It comes with a .28 engine, still has good compression and glow plug is in good condition. It has an upgraded hitec HS645MG steering servo and the stock ofna throttle servo. It has a brand new chassis, stering linkage, shock towers, servo mount, arms and the front shocks are also brand new. It comes with the stock Ofna radio system and a futaba failsafe. Also included is the ofna starter box, ofna glow ignitor and a rechargable glow ignitor. You will need the starter box battery charger which it retails for around $10. Also two HPI rotor starts with one 7.2v nicad battery is included. It comes with a bunch of spare parts as you can see from the pictures. Great buggy to get started into nitro racing and it can be easily converted into a great electric buggy. Buggy is great shape as you can see from the pics.Please note, wheels and tires are not included. The body is an old losi eight beater body. I am asking $135 shipped to the lower 48 states. I can also be reached at [email protected] Only Paypal accepted and questions are more than welcome.

Last edited by lnc0321; 11-18-2010 at 11:41 AM.