R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - T.O.P. Racing "Photon" 1/10 EP Touring Car
Old 11-10-2010, 12:13 PM
odpurple
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by greenracing
What chassis are you running, the lipo one?? I ask because I will order the car shortly and I've seen in amain a lipo chassis for this car and if the kit doesn't have this chassis I'm willing to buy it, but if the car brung this chassis it is 117 bucks I'll spend in another things like air fare to the birds in Jan.
The current kit comes with both the six cell chassis and the Stiff lipo chassis. Larry is using the Stiff lipo chassis. The optional camber link plates he's talking about are the 1.25mm graphite ones which make for a longer camber link. There are now also the optional aluminum camber link plates in standard or 1.75mm.

There is quite a list now of option parts available for the car, but as Larry says you don't need much to make the car fast. Just start out with the extra springs and maybe some 1.4 sway bars and spacers for suspension adjustments. After you've run the car you will have a better idea of what option parts you might want.

We have compiled a list of all the option parts for the car and it's available to anyone who wants a copy. Just contact us at [email protected]