R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Bind and drive better than used Savage X
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 07:18 PM
shockman
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Bind and drive better than used Savage X

I have completed my latest project, and now its time to find it a new home! I bought it at a local hobby shop, and have completely rebuilt it. It has a brand new .27 engine that has never seen fuel. Brand new HPI parts including...flywheel, aluminum clutch, 17t clutchbell, air filter with spare elements, fuel tank, shock towers, front skidplate, rear bumper, roll bar assembly, body mounts, and radio box and on off switch, turnbuckles, 14 and 17 mm hexes. Once again, all brand new HPI parts. Has an Integy aluminum front bumper, aluminum 17mm wheel extenders. Has the original stock wheels with like new tires on them, and another set of brand new 17mm stock wheels. I installed a Hi-tec metal geared high torque steering servo, and a nice futaba throttle servo to operate the dual fiberglass disk brakes. Has a spectrum receiver, so all you have to do is bind this thing to your radio transmitter, and your ready to go! (after properly breaking it in, of course! LOL) You will not find a used savage that looks newer than this one! It has been gone through from front to back, diffs and all, and is like new mechanically, and appearance.
Open to trade for just about any kind of electric rc stuff, as long as it is of equal value. The rules state I must include a price, so we will say $350, even tho I would rather trade, I have more than that invested. If you are looking for a nice Savage that is as close to new as it can be, let me know what you have to trade! I will try to get pics posted soon, trying to remember how to upload from photobucket! Thanks!.........Shockman