R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rally help
Thread: Rally help
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 04:54 PM
EddieRC
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up Rally help

Hello RC Tech!

I bought a Losi 1/24 truck a few weeks ago and stuck a Lipo in it and I am now hooked on RC Cars!

I did some research and found out about the new 1/16 Rally from Traxxas and thought it would be a great car for me(driving) and my son(watching). This car is crazy fun! My issue is that it gets no traction on my street. Seems like this is a common issue with these Rally cars but when I read all the forums I cant seem to understand the lingo. I read that foam racing tires grab too much causing it to flip which is what I dont want but I do want it to drive around without spinning out. With both batteries in it I cant gun it at full throttle even if I roll it on.

I guess my question is can someone give me a link to the TC Touring tire web site? I do not know what TC stands for and end up looking at Scion TC wheels and tires. I don't think they'll fit LOL! Or if you have some ideas for tires that will allow this thing to hook up it would be a great help! I am also looking for some dirt tires as well. I have some good dirt parking lots around my house as well as the street. I am willing to buy a good tire set up for the street and the dirt.

Thanks in advance
Eddie

Also had a buddies Garmin taped on the roof and clocked it at 43mph with the 2 battery set up.