R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 200mm outlaw bodies
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2004, 05:59 PM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally posted by R1ceboy
Which outlaw body will fit without a lot of holes on the NTC3 rear exhuast? i tried the yoko lola but ended up having to cut holes for the front shock tower and the header.
Your option, is NO OPTOIN, if you want to use something like that you MUST use the Porsche 956 stype one (with the driver housing type) because no matter how low you shave your shock tower, you cannot fit the LOLA nicely unless you raise the body up and have those ugly fender gap....I did that on my NTC3 but I have to custom made a special shock tower and front body mount with the V1RR plate to make it fit....and I don't think you want to go thru all those trouble.

The Porsche one will fit the NTC3 very nicely, but still, you can only mount the front shock to the lowest hole and you have the cut the EAR off of that front shock tower.

Regarding HOLES on the NTC3 chassis, there is nothing you can do, you have to punch at least 3 holes for the NTC3 just like for any other nitro car....(Gas tank, engine and intake.....then small on the side for exhaust.)