R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin Mini Rage 5400kv combo, The Toyz heatsink and fan, soldered and ready to instal
Old 10-30-2010, 10:36 AM
pavmentsurfer
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)
Default Tekin Mini Rage 5400kv combo, The Toyz heatsink and fan, soldered and ready to instal

NEW PRICE... Ill take just $75 shipped for this... need it sold ASAP.

Up for sale is this essentially brand new Tekin Mini Rage 5400kv combo. I bought it, soldered it up, installed it in my brand new RC18T and then tested it for less than 5 minutes. 3 runs up and down my road. That was it. Motor didnt even get warm.

It includes a The Toyz motor heatsink with fan installed (just slides on) and the ESC is wired with the motor bullet connectors installed and a TRX connector on the battery leads. Some of the wires (fan power wire, ESC receiver wire) were REALLY long so I loomed them up and put shrink on them. The wires are not cut, just gathered up under the shrink. No damage

This setup cost $120 including the fan... Id like to get $75 shipped for it all... but make me an offer if you want it all. Its going on e-bay as well so if it doesnt sell her in 5 days, it will sell there for sure.

I only accept paypal and dont want ANY trades...

Last edited by pavmentsurfer; 11-04-2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: NEW PRICE