R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 08:28 AM
pmes
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by whynot
When I put my ch12 out for the first time it was really hard to drive, You say it is taking a severe beating have you tried the spacers on the front end that jason had made up. He done some testing and figured out a way to settle the car down alot and he ended up with his best lap times when he done so. I would look into that if i was you so you dont have to continue testing the durability lol. My son and I ended up going back to the gen xl before jason came up with a way to settle the car down. out of the box the crc is alot easier to drive and the ch12 is very aggressive and edgy. It is a really nice car and great build.
I've found the CH12 easy to tune and driving with the RS Pro in "spec mode" was fairly easy, but once I copied some of the Tekin team drivers setup sheets I was in big trouble. The CH12 has hung on like a champ as I've been slamming it into the walls. The amount of speed I can carry through the corners is hard to get used to. The awesomeness of the thing is distracting. . . I am too busy smiling.