R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - lots of stuff thats gotta go
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 05:28 PM
boaty
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default lots of stuff thats gotta go

rotostarters. I think 4 or 5 work fine but selling all together for $30 shipped

2 hpi 15 engines. I was told that both run and that 1 of them has a new piston and sleeve in it. I havent done anything with them. $40 shipped for both

bunch of pipes both small block and big block and also several headers. Ill sell all the pipes and headers for $60 shipped or make offers for which 1s you want.

Lot of 10 engines that I havent done anything with so I dont know what is good and what isnt except I DID start the FORCE 28 and it ran good. I havent tried any others. I will sell all 10 for $100 shipped and there is also 3 bage of parts included with a bunch of clutchbells too. $90 for this lot or make offers on what you want.

lot of air filters including 3 nice K&N style filters. $35 shipped for all filters. Ive sold the K&N style on feebay for $20 a piece many times before.

Torquemaster starter $15 shipped.

PCM1024 radio with matching receiver. WORKS GREAT has all the myxers. I have 2 of these. they are different but both work and both have matching receivers. $90 for both shipped

Airtronics Caliber FM radio and I think I have a receiver for it. $35 shipped

Lot of receivers. AIRTRONICS RECEIVER IS SOLD some missing xtals. $35 shipped for all.pending payment on the airtronics pictured so that 1 might not be included but as of right now it is.

Discharger $10 shipped

8cell 9.6 volt battery from my stampede. $30 shipped

NEW Novak SuperDuty ESC. Its been hooked up to my crawler and used for 3 minutes. It was $140 new and still is new. Ill sell it for $75 shipped

Robinson Racing revo metal spur and clutchbell. $16 shipped NEW

xtm 247 engine that has been rebuilt and still needs break in finished. $45 shipped.

Last edited by boaty; 11-13-2010 at 06:22 PM.