R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - phat-boy what a joke!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 09:23 PM
promatchracer
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Forget I would put what we said on Paypal on here
This proves he was liying to me and Mike both
because he States he doesn't know who this Mike Person is
I made that part bigger

This was sent to you by Mike not myself Please stop the claim with me and deal with him My understanding is that you got this over a week ago. Paypal will deny your claim because you got it and have used it. And You used it Sun

That means it's fine

From Seller - casey brake

10/24/2010 14:34 PDT

This was sent to you by Mike not myself Please stop the claim with me and deal with him My understanding is that you got this over a week ago. Paypal will deny your claim because you got it and have used it. And You used it Sun

That means it's fine

10/24/2010 14:35 PDT

My understanding is if you use the items Than that is acceptance You can't use something and than have buyers remorse

Once again Please cancel the claim and deal with Mike as i was just being nice and taking payment for him

From Buyer - kim jungyul

10/24/2010 15:11 PDT

i did not use item I barely opened it up and found out that the item was used and it had damaged wires, new ones costs $89.95 why would i buy a used one for $86. I paid you not somelese. I don't even know who this mike is

10/24/2010 15:24 PDT

I never had one for sale

Don't try and pull one over on me You have been talking to Mike not Me My name is Casey

Mike is the one you have been talking too nit Me and You did Pay, some one else You paid Mike via my paypal and understood that it wasn't me you where dealing with to start and new all along it was Mike AKA Inferno

So once again please close this claim with me and deal with the person you bought it from

From Buyer - kim jungyul

10/24/2010 15:49 PDT

if it wasn't you who sold item, you sould've not let some one use your account. i will not close this clam until i get money for shipping to mylap company, to fix wire, and new transponder holder. or full refund with shipping to you with signature confirmation.

10/24/2010 15:58 PDT

Send me the link to the post that you are saying it was me

You where told it wasn't mikes account before you even paid and that I would take your payment for Mike You wont get any money from me or my account as I don't have any in it nor plan to now since this is on here

It wasn't me that sent you the transponder nor was it I that even had on for sale

I paid mike the money that you sent and I am out of it

From Buyer - kim jungyul

10/24/2010 16:14 PDT

let see what paypal says