R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Touring Car Question
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 08:22 PM
alcyon
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SNIPR
I am going to start up 1/10 electric 4wd this new season in March/April which runs till Dec 5th or so. The rest of the time will be indoor electric 1/10 touring cars. Since 4wd off road have all gone to saddle packs, does anyone make a saddle pack on road car that is competitive such as Kyosho, Xray, Schumacher,etc? My reasoning is since the season is so short for on road I would really like to use existing equipment then to have to buy special stick packs for what 3 months out of the year? Any and All help is greatly appreciated!!!
i am afraid there are no current touring cars that use saddle packs, but i beleive it will make a comback, perhaps in 2 years time. if you want, you can go get a Xray T1 FK04, but getting parts is a pain. but installing a saddle pack in a current 415 type of car may be possible, you just have to place them together, and they should add up to a stick pack. find a friend with a current touring car and try to arrange your saddle pack as stick pack, before you buy any car.