R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Got My Kyosho DMT VE
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Dominick Shaunt
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Got My Kyosho DMT VE

RRHobbyDepot made me an offer on it i could not pass up on it he was Definitely one of the first in country to get one was trying to sell it for a few weeks on ebay. He can order another or madforce VE for anyone seriously interested also a big seller of hpi stuff at his hobby shop as well VERY nice guy to deal with ! . first thoughts on truck shocks are huge bigger than anything i have scene other than the LST shocks on my Twin Force super soft as well ( have to change not to my taste at all will change firm them up ) , truck is very light i can't recall a truck i had that was lighter .... UPS was there stellar self and waited to last minute to drop off so not going to run it tonight will do a review on stock performance tomorrow ... Definitely will be changing esc (something that can handle 4 cell LI-Poly) tires wheels and body to suit my style ... well enough talkie on with the pic's just a few comparing it next to my Twinforce and USA-1 now have 3 generations of Kyosho trucks ... will post pic's ounce i meet this sites minimum post so i can link URL's or could just take a look on RCMT