R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 10:24 AM
JLock
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by liteweight
What's up Jlock' Man you need come up here at BlueDiamond (Delaware),The GT/DM-1 class here are racing like a 1/10 scale on-road. This Warrior body is unbelievable,from top speed to corner speed i feel like I'm driving my Mrx4r. Ipanema did an excellent job on this body, low 16sec my fastest lap, and that what 1/10 scale average lap time here at blueDiamond. All the guys here racing the class they are serious racers.
Not a whole lot has been going on lately. Getting over a cold right now. Got disappointed for the Fall Brawl race in Memphis a couple of weeks ago. Some of the racers talked me into bringing my GT car to race only to not show up. I really was itching to run my car again, especially after my good showing in Joliet.

If I can, I will try to make it up that way next year. I get an extra week of vacation from the job starting 1/1/11 (from 2 wks to 3 wks). Just keep me posted on the races that you guys have up there and if can swing it, I can try to make one. Then, I can see if I stack up to the racers there.