R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New JRX-S R for $199!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 05:11 PM
slashman4x4
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YmeBP
I've been running my type-R for the last 3 years, this past year i've beaten every other car on the market outdoors onroad (except a t3 driven by a factory guy) and last year indoor the Type-R was the fastest car on the track.

The reason you DON'T buy a T2/T3 is because they've been updated 6!! times since the Type-R was released and they still have a hard time w/ the Losi car in the hands of a regular driver.

There are things on the car that can use improvement but nothing that is NEEDED to win, period. I slap tires on my car clean my diff once a week and i go fast . Can't argue w/ that. Parts are inexpensive and don't really break that often (haven't replaced a knuckle in 2 months) readily available from any hobby shop that has access to horizon and best of all setups that work inside w/ only a slight tweak work outside. To me all these things make my Type-R perfect for me .
Id rather run an updated car than an outdated one, and I rarely break parts on mine but the parts are also available from any hobby shop that has access to rcamerica/amain/nexxus.
I dont doubt the car would be ok but for $200 I could buy something alot better..