R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - thanks wyldthing...
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 10:11 AM
Ghostrider86
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by WYLDTHING
Wow..another 'interesting' thread. Makes me very sad when I read the posts of people that hate God sooooo much.... People that have no clue what God or Christianity is all about, but want to bash and bash, and bash....

Just like some people that have never even seen or tried a certain brand of r/c car, and yet want to badmouth it!!! Ever heard of that happening???

My lesson tonight to the teens? (well last night now I guess..lol.)----I've concluded that satan has created the perfect storm. A storm where he has been able to get people to graudually ignore Got more and more. They ignore His instruction and His love because they choose to for whatever reason they have, and then here's the kicker!!

The choose to ignore Him, and then want to blame Him for everything that is wrong or bad in the world or their lives!! HEELLLLOOO!!!!

When God says no, it's to protect us. And most of the time, it's to protect us from ourselves!

satan's perfect storm---trick people into believing they don't need God, and then convince those same people that everything bad that happens is God's fault...lol. SOOOOO sad....

But I'm still not sure why the title of Thanks WYLDTHING...??? Not sure what I am being thanked for...

By the way---GREAT work in there my Brother!!!!

God Bless!
Brad
What i find about people who hate God is that they are usually not well liked by others. They aren't the kind of people you would call "loving" or "compassionate". Its hard to love God when you don't love yourself.

Does anyone actually sit back and look at our society and realize that when most adults get further along in age, they tend to gravitate towards God.
18-35 y/o feel comfortable without God.
40-55 y/o range God becomes more important in their lives and they begin going to church. The church is largely made up of this age group.

Why is that?
Maturity?
Been there done that, looking for something better??

I know enough about life to know i am not the smartest, or the holiest or the wisest but i know people who are and usually they are older than I....

So, i model my life and learn my lessons from the ones who came before me..........

I imagine that Pride is a big factor here......(especially for men)