R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Reinventing the wheels??
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 09:27 PM
tc5 man
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809
lol not necessarily saying the same wins everytime but im saying just no comp at most club tracks. Also having same lap times doesnt make you win i learned that last week its consistant and smooth rcing wins. I made exprt a main at my club day and was winning until i crashed once then dropped to 3 and eventually after another wreck last. Was i consistant with there times yes but there was no winning because i made my mistake and if the track is small enough you can make them up. Was i mad no way i was happy ass heck man, new engine and finally made a buggy day without issues in a long time couldnt ask for more. basically just enjoy it, yes try to win but dont kick ur self for loosing just be glad you didnt have a bad day. I could have been worst like winning and flame out or break.

yea i dont care.. if i win or not i just like to have a good day but i do have 2 competiors in sportsman truggy but i think the other guys are slowly getting better. if they stop crashing lol

i just dint like driveing buggy to much at my track since its to ruff and rutty for me atleast but some people are better at driving a buggy on that surface there.