R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What do you use to haul your RC stuff?
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 06:48 PM
spunkysandoval
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)
Thumbs up

I finally got tired of breaking my back and carrying all of my crap on my shoulder. I picked up this nice 1/8 hauler bag from tower hobbies. This is the venom race transporter case and I'm really happy with it. I'm pretty damn sure that the same manufacturer makes the Hauler bags of every different company out there, they just have different materials. The materials on this bag are really nice and I don't even mind the loud color scheme. I could not beat the price at $109 shipped to my door from tower hobbies. I picked up the radio case a while back and it fits my DX2S perfectly.

When I first put it all together, I was pretty bummed that my Plano plastic organizer boxes did not fit into any of the smaller drawers. I ended up just leaving out 1 of the drawers and placing the plano boxes in it's place. Works perfectly!!

In summary, I highly reccomend that everyone stop being cheap and pick up a nice hauler bag. It helped me organize all my crap really well. All of my track day stuff is there, even my SC truck in the Dialed bag.