R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated Factory Team TC5R - like new with extras
Old 10-18-2010, 06:17 PM
Funky
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Even though the deal was not what I thought, the worst part is how it was handled once I recieved the car. If I ever sold something online and the buyer wasn't happy, I would do something to make it right or issue a refund if the problem couldn't be solved. If I sold it at a fair price, it would still be worth the same amount when I got it back. I don't want to misrepresent anything I sell and I try to be as detailed as possible when making a sale so the buyer is happy with the transaction. I wouldn't want anyone to end up with something they don't want, so if they were not happy, I would fix it. I have had so many good deals in the past that I thought I could trust the ad and his word.

Unfortunately with this deal, there was no offer to fix anything and when I asked to just return the car, he refused. He told me I still got a good deal so that was it. Next time I will be much more cautious when buying online. Hopefully my bad deal will save someone else from having a similar problem. Ask a lot of questions and make sure you know exactly what you are getting.