R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Corally Owners Club v1.*
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2002, 04:24 PM
Darkseid
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by davidl
Dark & Mike - So I read into this that your selection was based on trick design plus realism. I am throwing out the cost issue because I understand that after you have bought all of the hop ups and tricks, you have spent as much as the cost of the Corally. I am surprised because I thought performance meant something, too.
davidl: what you have to consider is that I already have a fully(and I mean FULLY) hopped up Tamiya F103RS, that I got a great deal on, if I want to race. Performance isn't really an issue here, we don't even know if we'll have a class to run the car in. Its more about having a unique car, with lots of features. I don't know exactly what your looking for. Are you trying to figure out why I'm picking the F201 over the Corally F1? If thats the case, for me at least, I listed my reasons before. Actually if I were looking for the best performing F1 out there, I would probably go with my hopped up F103RS or the Cross. I don't really know anything about the Corally car, so thats another reason.

But, theres only one 4wd, fully independant suspension, F1 car out right now, so thats what I'm going for. To top it off, it comes with the body of my favorite F1 team and driver. So as you can see, for me its a no-brainer!