R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2nd Annual Timezone (Carpet) Gran Prix October 8,9,10 2010
Old 10-13-2010, 07:26 AM
MAD916
Tech Elite

Good morning guys: well that bug kicked my ass, and also getting caught back up at work. I want to also thank everybody who attended this year’s race it was to say the least a great success. Scotty did a great job of it but I also want to thank all the sponsors that helped out for the event from class sponsors, to the teams the sent their top drivers. you guys helped put this race on the map. Also Scotty who's RD skills are second to none.

Also to the generosity of the sponsors who sent a huge collection of giveaway items. I believe we had some very happy racers in the building when Scotty called their name.

And lastly to the great group of locals that came out to help the weekends before the race. as usual I could not do it without you guys, Thanks Dave, Andy Patrick, Deanna, Rob, Roger, and rest of the superstars.....

and to my best buddy Rick who was super busy out of town prior to the event, but we still pulled it off. thanks for all the help when you were there definite had my back

And lastly to my beautiful fiancé Tammy who is the most patient and laid back women I have ever met. She has supported me on every aspect of this race and is always there for me....

We will rest a bit and get right back to it.....

Stay tuned for details on the rest of the season.

Thanks again guys.