R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*
Old 10-10-2010, 06:42 PM
kaneye2
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default What A BLAST!!

For the past few weeks since the Race For The Cure at McCullough's, I told myself that it was THE best track and one of THE best races that I had been to all season. Well after running LCRC, I have to say that M'Cullough's is now my SECOND best race of the season ( a very CLOSE second I must say). LCRC encompasses everything that RC racing should be. A great group of people who put the racing program together, an absolutely SICK layout, great competition, clean "drama-free" racing, and some of the most hospitable, warm, and down-to-earth racers in the region. I had a really good time with you all yesterday, even though I was plagued once again by the dreaded "RC Gremlins". Hey, it happens, and I just roll with it; all a part of racing right?. You all are some of the best people that I have met since I started racing in this region, and I trust that I made a handful of new friends yesterday. It was nice to chat with a bunch of you after racing was over, as well as during the day. LCRC is exactly what other tracks in the region should emmulate. I will defintely be back, maybe for the race at the end of the month (God Willing). What a great day!. Take care all of you until we see each other again.

Phil Sanders (White O'Donnell SG Buggy)