R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 12:17 PM
Tread1
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by starrx
look im not tryna cause any problems...i was just looking @ the realility of the situation....you have two motors...ballistic & SS...(only 2 motors you can use to race in VTA Right)...but one of these motors have an advantage over the other..(right)..the timing in the ballistic has way more timing then the SS Motor...(if there is no rule that you cant turn the timinig up on the ballistic motor) how does that make it fair for ppl that brought the SS Motor...thats all i was tryna to get across.....unless the rules state that ballistic can only use so much motor timing......im not complaining...just thinking because i was just about to order a 25.5 motor & i was going to get the SS.....But as like anyone else that race...no one wants to be @ a disadvantage....so robk or anybody could clear this up for me......dont get me wrong i love VTA i do well @ vta i been doing it for the last 2years....i repeat this is not a complaint
In the amount of time it took you to make that post on Facebook you could have gone to the usvta site and saw the rule posted yourself.Its been there since Sept.