R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fukuyama Batteries
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2004, 11:01 AM
Cole Trickle
Tech Elite

This sunday was my second practise session with my new Fuku packs. As espected, they became more punchy. I used them twice today, and they were really good the second time. The charger also indicated lower IR at the second charge.

Both packs are 1,160-1,164 - but both packs consists of 1,163-1,164. All IR are 14-15 mOhm. However, one pack took 4100 mAH during charge, while the other was close to 3800 (first charges, after being on an active equalizer). The pack with 4100 mAH also feels more punchy (I havent made any measuring, neither on the track nor on the discharger). I follow all the recommendations, and both packs are treated excatly the same.

Both packs came pre-soldered. I'm using Team Orion Gold connectors. On the pack which is a little less punchy, one of the connectors might be soldered a little better. Is that enough to make this difference?

EDIT: I want to clarify, that it's myself, which soldered the Orion connectors. EDIT-END.

I'm racing stock with a P2K.

However, I'm quite impressed about how powerfull these cells are. And for a long time

Last edited by Cole Trickle; 04-04-2004 at 01:40 PM.