R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - F/S Hyper 9 2.0 with engine just add electrics
Old 10-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Mike L.
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)
Default F/S Hyper 9 2.0 with engine just add electrics

I'd like to sell my hyper 9 2.0 buggy. It will include a dynamite platinum .21 that has about a 2 quarts since it was pinched. The steering servo is a hitec 945 and the throttle servo is a fast jr( i have to look to see the model) The buggy has been used for 6 race days, and a couple practice days. It has very little slop or wear.. All the diffs are fresh and the shocks all rebuilt. Many of the screws have been replaced with aluminum ones to save weight. All you will need to run is a reciever servo's and fuel... The buggy with fuel ready to run weighs 7 3/4 lbs. I just added the new b rear end and shock tower as well as the new 17mm ofna shocks. this buggy has the latest and greats parts from ofna. the buggy will include a set of crimefighters that are about 85%, some rear arms, spare chassis that is the older short version, the optional wing mount and some other misc. parts, the body on it has only been used for one day. You wont be dissapointed with this car.
Id like to get $410 shipped for everything
$360 shipped without servos
$300 shipped as a roller

thanks

Last edited by Mike L.; 10-05-2010 at 08:04 PM.