R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Which Buggy and Truggy?
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 09:18 AM
jmaxey51
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mgtmadness2007
I think they are running the Losi's is parts avaliabilty a few switched to them from another company.
The spektrums that come with Losi's I wouldnt use.
I had 3 spectrums and 2 had interferance issues, I will not use them again.

The old saying if you cant beat them, join them will not apply in this case, because 1) I do not wanna join Losi and follow the others even though they all have them and parts would be easy to get. 2.) I want to try something different than my current Team Associated.
In all Honesty I would rather DNF than to switch to Losi, even though they have the parts avaliabilty from the other drivers.Only from the other drivers, any other LHS is special order like my AE rides and any other brand I choose. I just Do Not Like Team Losi.
Now I am not saying the buggy sucks or anything like that, I just dont Like Losi, ever since JRX2 Days.
Who knows maybe I will get over the Losi thing and switch/follow them, but for now I wanna be a leader and not a follower just because everyone else there is.
That is my story and i am sticking to it for as long as I can.

Also the BIGGEST Reason for change is I am looking for more of a Higher Quality in parts and wear. This is why Serpent, Xray, Mugen and Kyosho is on my list. The Team Associated's are there in my List becasue I have many spare parts for them, and I have been using Team Associated since the original 6 gear , gold Tub RC10 days.
i would look at O'donnell also, they are very high quality and the parts just dont wear. i have 6+ gallon on my Team buggy and havent replaced one single part except a diff cup because i got carried away and stripped the plastic in on hole. i only have a gallon in my SG so that cant tell much and my truggy has way over 10 gallons and all thats been replace is diff cases and the center axils and center out drives.