R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho V One Series Prototype (;)
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 05:27 AM
Riketsu
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jelayne
Dredd if those statements are true of the Serpent why then the different versions of 720, from their site they also look like upgrades/options that were added to annually.

Or are you just referring to the 733(new) ?
Serpent will always release new upgrades for user to buy. Whether it is with the 733 or the Cobra 811.

You can choose whether to buy them or not. Atleast, they usually include those upgrades in a new kit at the end of the year.

Xray does a similar thing. They offer a type of car for everyone, whether its a full bling like the WCE/EC, standard car like the 2010 car or a budget car like a NT1R. Its their way of marketing, can't blame them.

When you go to buy a real car, they have 3-4 types of the same car with different features at different prices, why R/C has to be different?

Now with Kyosho, they always leave room for improvement, leave room for more optionals in a "Special" edition. But they are similar to Xray, they sometimes come out with a WCE that costs more than the original just because they throw in all possible upgrades.

I'd like to see a full blown car like the LAB C01 with just optionals for different setup tuning. I said I like to see, I still believe the Xray NT1 is still the best choice out there .