R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT8 Class--buggy-based on road electric!
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 03:50 PM
charlie_b
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just ran my Ultra GTP2E yesterday. A blast to drive! I pretty much drove the car bone stock with different tires i borrowed from Dave Starks. The car is awersome. I need a little more adjustments and the car will be dialed. I ran a Novak system but thermalled so i didn't finish the race. Im hoping i get my Speedpassion system in by Ht Corona on the 17th. I ran a HV 6.5. I ordered a Speedpassion Silver Arrow with a 2200KV motor. The Ofna guys are in full support for this class so i hope to see more GT8's out there in a couple of weeks. As soon as i take pics of my car, ill post it. All i did this weekend was set the ride height and droop. i might need to get some springs and maybe some stiffer oil. Regardless, the car is super fun and really easy to drive/set up. I was a little under motored with the 6.5 and probably under geared,(170' straight) but made it up in the infield.

So now that I have a car, Jai just got one too, who's up for making it out to Ht Corona October 17th??

Track is 160x80, High Bite Asphalt. Onsite Hobbyshopis Hobbytown Corona and there are plenty of places to grub. Techno RC, Mark, Will..you guys down?