R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T3 2011
Thread: Xray T3 2011
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Marcos.J
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCknight
Yeah, this guy has been going around posting things in an attempt to mock me. I would think he's breaking RCtech rules. I talk about my opinion about RC products. Sorry if a few people here don't agree with me. lol Some people seem to think that RCtech is their direct free place to advertise their products without anyone questioning anything. Yes, they hate being exposed in any way. So what, then listen to customers. I don't bait anyone or any certain company. I've talked about AE, Losi, HPI, Tamiya and others. I don't personally attack anyone, but people attack me. Last I knew this was a place for racers to talk RC. Good or bad. Not for companies to get free advertising. I point out designs, features, and things that pertain to what customers like me want. 25,000 plus hits on this thread and maybe six people complained about what I said? I don't think that's a problem. Let's let RCtech decide. I talked to Drew in a PM about it and I would stop talking about it, and he told me to continue talking about it. I have to listen and tolerate people every day. Just because I don't like someone elses idea or belief, I don't try to shut them up with tatics like this. So just move on when you see something you don't like. I do.
I know is not you ,you , rcjester's IP is from New Jersey, I know who the other person is , i sent him a pm. If I need to I could call him out on a open forum

now lets get back on the original topic of this thread.

Last edited by Marcos.J; 10-04-2010 at 04:57 AM.