R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BCE chassis
Thread: BCE chassis
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 11:54 AM
TRArena
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by savagesam
Well after receiving a p/m on this forum from Mike @ www.bcespeed.co.nz after i posted the above statement, Mike has emailed back and forth keeping me up to date regarding his stock status regarding a Hot Bodies D8t Bce Chassis, Mike kept me informed when the shipment would be in and was even kind enough to ship the item out right away to me in Australia the same day that he sent me the invoice to my paypal account, I take my hat off to you Mike for the fantastic service you have provided including shipping an item out that you had not recieved payment for yet ( i paid the invoice as soon as i opened the email ) the chassis arrived 2 days later and has mounted up perfectly..

Mike your sevice is 2nd to none and hope others looking to buy BCE SPEED Chassis give you a try at www.bcespeed.co.nz i know i will be buying and sending business your way in the future

Cheers

Savage Sam
Thanks Sam, good to hear all is sorted for you. Got back late last night from our gas nats and there was some pleasing results in the 60 min mains with drivers usng BCE chassis taking the following positions -

Truggy - 1st, 2nd and 4th
Buggy - 2nd, 6th and 9th

Any of you guys in Aus who need some info on the BCE products feel free to PM me here or through the site Sam mentoned above.

Cheers, Mike.

Last edited by TRArena; 10-04-2010 at 02:08 AM.