R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - October 2010 photo contest-OPEN
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 06:05 PM
fester
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xrayeddy

I am submitting a picture just so my buddy can see his car on the world wide web. Crop, resize, hue/saturation is all that has been done to this picture. However, I"m not sure if it's Photobucket, but the picture looks much better before using an image hosting site. It's in focus, but on here looks out of focus. If anyone has some suggestions, please do let me know.

I will be judging this months contest and will based on a few criteria, which will be added this weekend. I will choose the winner on November 1st. and might even present the winner with some sort of prize.

Keep an eye on THIS POST , it will be changing very soon.
Since there is no way , at least that I know of , to detect post processing done to an image, I say let it go.

Cropping, resizing, hue/saturation are all the norm these days. Not everyone can afford a 300mm lens, nor do some people want to get 2 ft away from a screaming car. Besides, what photo hasnt' been photochopped?

1. One ( 1 ) image per person.

2. Color photos only.

3. Editing software is allowed.

4. Editing posts up until the final day is allowed.

5. Must be of a ground based r/c vehicle IN MOTION.

6. Final day for submission is October 31st 11:59 pm EST.

7. The entire vehicle needs to be visible in the photo. No cropped pictures of vehicles cut off by the edge of the photo.

You've got 1 month to come up with something, which should be plenty of time. If anyone can contribute some ideas as far as rules go, please PM me and I'll edit this post.

This month's theme is OPEN so anything goes...