R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - AMAIN
Thread: AMAIN
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 08:08 PM
jacsac
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Metla
I imagine heaven to look something like the Amain warehouse....
I been in there, kind of boring. Bins and bins all organized and full of parts. Now the employees' break areas are awesome. Not to mention the track is on the other side of the warehouse. Awesome place to race and you can order parts from your air conditioned pit space via laptop and usually a cute girl delivers it.

If you have any issues with their customer service ask for Robyn the customer service manager. She will correct any issues. In fact if you would have ordered that part and paid the $4 bucks, you could have called her and she most likely would have given you more than the $4 dollars back.

The difference between Tower and Amain is night and day. For one Tower won't hire hobby enthusiasts (Hobbyists must all be thieves). Most of the employees that don't have to deal with the public are english as a second language workers. I seriously doubt all their employees are legal to work here. When I first bought my M11 at Tower they promoted a radio case that was specifically for the M11. When I got it I noticed the tag was for a firearms case. I carry my power supply and chargers in it because it messed up the steering wheel on my radio.

Amain on the other hand hires people who race, bash, and play with R/C's. They have excellent benny's and pay employees quite a bit higher than minimum wage. They also sponsor races all the time.

I would rather give $4 extra to Amain.