R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - AMAIN
Thread: AMAIN
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 07:54 PM
blade329
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2fst2c
I was buying a bunch of Tekno stuff from Amain today and 1 item was 4.00 higher than what it was on Tekno's website. Kinda unusual since Amain is usually a few cheaper than the manufacturer's website. So I chat with someone and they said they would talk to a manager and get back to me. Never happened. So I chat again 4 hours later and they say to call them. I call and the dude is like, well we'll price match it for you. I said ok. He then says how did you want to pay for it. I said with my Paypal balance. He said ok I'll give you a code to put in. It was the monthly discount code. I said ok but what about price matching the part. He said we did it with the coupon code. I said well I get that code in my email all the time and even if I take that part out I can still use it and get a discount off the rest of the order. He said let me check with my supervisor again..NO HELP!! I said fine..took that part and another they didn't have in stock anyways out of my cart and still used my coupon code and then bought the other stuff from Tekno's site. I thought Amain had better service than that. Maybe it's time to spend my Benjamin's someplace else.
You're making a beef for $4??

Businesses are having it tough all over, especially here in CA. I got no problem paying a little more to keep a store in CA open.