R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2nd Annual Timezone (Carpet) Gran Prix October 8,9,10 2010
Old 09-29-2010, 09:35 PM
andrewdoherty
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skypilot
andrew buddy, I got you on this one, I've owed you a dinner for a long time, we weren't able to make it happen a couple of months ago, I'll feed you for sure it you make it out. get a plane ticket into seattle friday morning, I'll pick you up and take you to TZ you'll be riding shotgun in style...get a flight home sunday late or early monday, Marge will be happy to see you.
Dang, you actually made me think about it! If I hadn't already committed to the Fall Brawl Xray challenge, I'd totally take you up on this. I'd much rather be racing on carpet in the NW than on asphalt in BFE. With a sedan no less...

Sorry I didn't get a chance to hang out with you at Nats. I felt bad just saying "hey" every time I ran past you from the track to the pits and back. I never should have run 3 classes at that race.

I don't know what kind of schedule y'all are planning on for next year with Vegas possibly moving to around this time, but I am penciling it in for next year. I have two standby plane tickets waiting for me to use, and this would be perfect.

Thanks again Ritchie! Thanks goodness for RCLive.