R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RS ESC sensored
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:19 AM
Marcos.J
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by windix606060
I paid for my speed controller TEKIN DOES NOT SPONSOR ME. So I asked them to take my name off of their website. They did as I asked and I said thank you. (End of Story they did what i asked)

What is the big deal because I wanted my name removed? Some of you guys are looking for 15 minutes of fame and would sell your next of kin just to have your name in lights.

So please answer me this. If you would have read my post earlier I said I did not even list a speedcontroller manufacturer on my sponsor sheet.
So why would I list them if they do not give me any type of sponsorship or even a 50% deal?????????????

Why should Tekin or any other manufacturer be able to use your results that you work hard at with a product that you have to buy?????????????

I am not asking for any type of help from Tekin or do I expect a full ride from any manufacturer there at the race or after the race. I do the best I can at every race I go to.

On my tech sheet I proudly listed all of my sponsors that helped me at the race and I thanked them accordingly.
......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll................................
..............lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-..*`*;..)..........................
.................,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/...................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*....................
................|.../.../.../.*`..............................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../....................
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|......................
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,...................
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..................

lets get back on topic enough with the drama