R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Durango DEX408.
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 03:25 AM
Poinas2
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by hakmazter
But actually, I think we should take this out of Team Durango's thread if you want to continue arguing about things that have no relevance on them. Well, other than the fact that they copied our 3 year old design and people think it is the greatest thing since sliced bread due to a slightly narrow and different shaped chassis plate.
I'm not arguing anything I'm just asking you to prove your statements which you've sofar failed to do. So please list who makes what for the brands you mentioned. Again I have no intrest to debate why you can't sell your tools and someone else can sell theirs as it has even less to do with the DEX408.

Now please do not state that TD copied Caster as everybody can see that's not the case no matter how much you'd wish it to be. It's obvious that the only similarity is the selected battery lay-out and even that is done differently. Car is based on the DNX geometry which none of the casters can touch even by a long shot just because the whole concept is different and we are not even discussing the more refined things on the car. So please stop hassling in this thread and making false statements and focus on pushing the Caster cars (and tools) on the market in proper way.