R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies TCX
Thread: Hot Bodies TCX
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Bob-Stormer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by M3Armand
Oh I see Stormer wants to play the "supply and demand" game (it's now $420). Fair enough... I'll vote with my wallet accordingly.
We did the exact OPPOSITE of the supply and demand game. Before they got here we had them at $480. We marked them down when they were in stock (not up), sold them cheaper than anybody else on the planet until they were out, and held the price to the end of that shipment. we even honored all the backorders at the price when they came back in the second time. I see we are still the lowest price on-line at the new $419 price. Price goes up and down as the inventory changes. Some of them we had air freighted in. Simply costs more on some shipments, less on others. Find a lower price, give us a jingle, we'll try and match it for you. Can't get more fair than that.

Just like 99 cent 6-packs of cola at Walmart, some pricing is just there to get people through the door. and on most things like that, you sell them at a loss. Not every item makes money. We like this car and want to see more of them out there. This is how we go about it.

if your ever looking for a better price, give us a call, we're happy to look into it.