R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - "DLS" system works on all cars. Makes great traction!
Old 09-23-2010, 03:58 PM
YR4Dude
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Roelof
I have already seen it on a MTX4, NT1, V-one and many other cars, you will be amazed how inventive people are not only using the original DLS parts but also making their own parts. If only a dremel is needed to fit the links on another car than you are not worth this hobby if you can not manage that.
My point was that no amount of Dremeling would facilitate it to fit without serious compromise to the chassis integrity to make the Serpent's system fit other cars. However if you're talking about building something from scratch with custom parts made to fit, that is always possible.

As you noted in your posts about this type of mechanism, this idea has been around. Its just that Serpent is the first in taking this concept into an actual part that would fit their cars.

I did not say that this system in concept would not work on other cars but just that the specific part made by Serpent would not fit other cars.