R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MurfDogg Synergy Brushless Motors
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 07:25 PM
Monte Hess
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SPDY
Are these motors your own design or are you buying them from another source? How much development did you actually put into these? I have been on the fence to buy one but I have heard mixed storys from your IIC trip. You claim to have been in contention for a win. Exactly what class was it in? Is it true the CRC guys pulled the motors out of there cars and went back to the Duos? I just want to make sure I get my moneys worth as I personally think the price quoted me was a touch inflated. Thanks!
At the IIC in 13.5 WGT I started with A Duo 2 and was running full timing at about 75mm rollout, I put Matt's motor in and set the motor to 10 degree of timing and changed my rollout to 85mm and the car came alive. I picked up 4 tenths on my lap times from beginning to end with very little fade. I was really happy with the motor, the main thing is to listen to him on gearing and timing. I had a real hard time going up that much on my rollout, but I figured it was his motor if I burn it up oh well.