R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T3 2011
Thread: Xray T3 2011
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 08:28 PM
ToysRUsKid
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
The parts they sent for Paul and I to test we were able to bolt on to are T3, but I have no clue how Xray plans on doing it all. I would think that you could update your kit, but like always it seems better to just buy a new one as for getting your best bang for you buck. All your parts will still work from the T3.

Some of the chages are pretty big for Xray. As for shocks I feel that we have some of the best out there. Don't fix wants not broken.

You also have to think how many company's have touring cars these days. The pie is the same size but the pieces of the pie are smaller. At this years IIC Xray had the most cars at the race. Which I think it says alot about the support the team gives at these races. So with buying an Xray you get a great product and great support from team drivers. What other team has a driver like Paul Lemieux that will stop working on his car to help someone out with there's. I don't see guys like Marc or Hara doing things like that."Not sayong that not nice guys"
Or when you call RCAmerica you can talk with guys like Ralph Burch or get intouch with Paul or me.

So with us its more about the whole package. Were racers helping racers. I feel that is a good marketing plan.

Its the little things that makes people want to buy Xray. Right now the market is flooded with cars, and many of them are good. But its the extra things the team does that helps people make there choice.

If you are every at a race and we are there stop by and talk with us. We are the most easiest team to approch and talk with. And I am sure there are a bunch of guys that can tell you that.

Thanks Drew
+1, for the most part, the drivers really support each other and for those who just figure something out, they call Ralph, Paul, or Drew directly!!!

You really don't get that with other teams...for the most part, if you don't see "BRAND X" drivers at a race, you have no support from them. The way I see it, you actually get more than you pay for in the box.

Just my .02